After a five hour journey from Beijing on the bullet train which got up to a speed of 306km/hr, I have arrived in Shanghai.
Did you know that Shanghai is nearly five times bigger than New York?
This city is amazing, full of skyscrapers and plenty of things to see and do.
Here are my top tips:
1. Oriental Pearl TV Tower – a pink building shaped like a baby's rattle – amazing
2. Shanghai Museum – free! and full of history
4. Jin Mao Tower – not recommended for those with vertigo but amazing views of the city
5. East Nanjing Road – a shoppers paradise with every store you can imagine and goes on for ages
6. The Bund/Riverfront – walk along the river and check out the old French buildings
7. Xintiandi – a beautiful lake and oasis in the middle of the city
n.b Shanghai are actually building the world's next tallest building that will be bigger than the Burj Khalifa in Dubai!